2009年11月27日金曜日

One of seven industry legends: Chapter 5

Ichan, micro-Tao reluctant to anger: "Do not hit it off immediately with pride, but now, rather than nothing, if the atmosphere is with me working to help isolate a clean kill my sword , I have to remove the road and moving obstacle is useful to you, just you and me even more to succeed in this way, a far greater chance. "

Baiyun cold laughed: "You are my two, I order you really are, when you design a sword, Feng Rinyun, I know it pretty big blue Chang? Would be the Far East, they be killed. As a result, the success of your plan. could have. is equivalent to ignore the death of Lu Yun him, he is a forgetful person. to help you if I could. "

River Lee will not regret it, and to change the face of the dark: "What?"

Clouds cold day: "In your situation, if the world can not find anyone with being the one who I can not reverse the sky?"

Nuheng, heard Lee

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿