2009年12月5日土曜日

Cuisine Queen: I am afraid I: Chapter 19, the truth (5) Cooking

Governor King says the governor is in this capital ... ... ... ... Oh, he has not Orchid Capital wife's father is? Necessarily in this case is correct. QI game is your child really is. He is a former capital of the local government I get to help return the ridicule, he is going to come forward or not. Rituals of the problem of justifying how this capital, the official governor, to say private investigation cases, the father of the wife of the governor and the orchid capital, the mind of love, for different shooting also, the logical thing. First time I was before, said the results validate the importance of her family, but need to dispel the doubts of Hunan province and has not stopped me they QI under the willow Ta Chaer poison of another material, not enough time in the hope - not only the fans work, Zhejiang Province, play a very unexpected fashion. However, Hunan family dead! I was sorry they Hunan

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿